Connect With the House
Transparency in government is fundamental to the success of democracy. We work hard to provide access to members of the Utah House through digital and traditional media. Stay up-to-date with policy, legislation, and the light-hearted moments on Utah's Capitol Hill by following the House majority and minority social media below.
House Majority Social Media
House Minority Social Media
Social Media Comment Policy
The House of Representatives uses non-government third-party tools and websites, including social media platforms, to provide the public with information.
Comments on all platforms are moderated, without regard to viewpoint, to ensure compliance with this policy. The House of Representatives reserves the right to hide, delete, or otherwise prohibit comments that contain:
- Abusive, vulgar, threatening, or harassing language;
- Sexually explicit subject matter, hate speech, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups;
- Personally identifiable information, whether the commenter's own or someone else’s, such as full legal names, Social Security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, financial information, or driver’s license numbers;
- Promotion or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Endorsements or promotions of products or other entities, spam, or unsolicited proposals;
- Links to external sites; or
- Information that is off topic.
If material provided by a user contains violations of these rules, the House of Representatives reserves the right to remove the comment in its entirety.
Thank you for reading our comment policy. We encourage you to visit our social media platforms and join the conversations.